Luci has pink eye, what fun trying to get the eyedrops in--it's like wrestling an octopus.
Luci's become quite good at washing her hands....in the toilet. We really have to be careful to keep the door shut. She zoomed past John yesterday while he was washing his hands (in the sink, what were you thinking?!) and splash! Then while I was loading the dishwasher, she went to the other extreme and stuck her hands in the powdered dishwasher detergent. Aaack! Got to be careful with this one. At least she isn't washing my keys off in the potty anymore--that was last Saturday, and yes, the van beeper-thingy still works.
We watched the movie Cars last night. It just came out on DVD. It is a good movie. It made me cry! While JT was sitting there thinking how dopey his mom is, I was reminded of our family seeing 101 Dalmatians when it came out in the 60s--was it 1969? I know it was at Mt. Home AFB. We were all in the movie theater (our family made a pretty big crowd) and I remember being so embarrassed because A DOG MOVIE made my mother cry. Sheesh! How dopey is that?! Now I know.
Last night, Luci's allergies and sinus drainage made it impossible for her to be comfortable lying down, so we spent most of the night in the recliner....until that 3:30 a.m. run to Walmart. At that hour, you can really zoom through the store. We got some medicine to help with the drainage, and Luci got lots of attention from the few people who were there at the same time. Even the couple with matching nose rings thought she was adorable (of course).

No comments:
Post a Comment