We've had a visitor for the last couple of weeks. Here is Luci taking Flat Stanley to the creek below our house. Stanley ended up seeing a snake that JT caught (yipes!) and going to Helen Keller's house.
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Catching Up
Some things that have been going on with us: Luci has become the next great National Geographic photographer. She has mastered my camera. Here is JT:
And here is John, resting after a run:
We've had a visitor for the last couple of weeks. Here is Luci taking Flat Stanley to the creek below our house. Stanley ended up seeing a snake that JT caught (yipes!) and going to Helen Keller's house.
OK, so Luci didn't take this one--my camera has been goofing up and when I rotate photos sometimes they don't turn out at all. I think I need a new memory card-thingy. Here is JT in the musical, "Donkey Tales," put on by the kids' group at church. He portrayed "Matt" and even had a little solo. He did great!

We've had a visitor for the last couple of weeks. Here is Luci taking Flat Stanley to the creek below our house. Stanley ended up seeing a snake that JT caught (yipes!) and going to Helen Keller's house.
Labels:
Flat Stanley,
JT,
Luci,
Musical,
snake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment