I have a bunch of pictures to post, but I can't get that part to work right now. I'll just describe some of what has been going on and later post some pics.
Aubie Update: Aubie is not here with us anymore. Apparently we were just boarding him for a few weeks for a neighbor. We still have not figured out which neighbor...but Aubie appears every once in a while, neatly brushed and still well-fed. He answers to Aubie, so we hope that his real family are not Bama fans.
Luci is learning to wash dishes...or, as we say around here, Luci helps us mop the floor. She applies the water and Mommy mops it up.
JT was invited to Tyler's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. I took Bryan and Luci, too, and bought tokens for them. Everyone had a blast.
Vacation Bible School was this week. Ours is a three-day program. We would have a longer program, but as Jeannie, one of our VBS leaders says, "Three days is all the fun we can stand."
Luci is learning to do handstands all on her own, without any prodding from us! I can't wait to post that picture.
Kalyn and her Mommy came over for play today. It was so fun! Kathy brought another outfit her mother, Millie, made--it is so cute.
Bryan was able to pick the first vegetable from our garden. He ate a tiny radish yesterday and proclaimed that it tasted just like a radish.
JT made bubble gum!

1 comment:
Bring on the pictures!!!
Sonya
Post a Comment