Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
LOVE the Yellowstone photo on top. Isnt that place majical! I took the girls last summer, it was amazing! Your handsome boys have grown since then! Do you school all summer? Id love to get some advise on homeschooling, I guess email would be a better way of doing that :-) KT
Looks like yall had a GREAT time!!!! The Mount Rushmore pics makes me think of National Treasure. I LOVE those movies! Wonder if there is anything deep inside that rock?!?!
2 comments:
LOVE the Yellowstone photo on top. Isnt that place majical! I took the girls last summer, it was amazing! Your handsome boys have grown since then!
Do you school all summer? Id love to get some advise on homeschooling, I guess email would be a better way of doing that :-)
KT
Looks like yall had a GREAT time!!!! The Mount Rushmore pics makes me think of National Treasure. I LOVE those movies! Wonder if there is anything deep inside that rock?!?!
So glad yall had a good time!!
Buffi
Post a Comment