Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Now I have my Family!"

Luci's comment today.
.
The first hug
We picked John up at the airport on Friday night, what a great evening! Luci was over the moon. The rest of us were pretty happy, too, but Luci was absolutely overjoyed.

We get John until early June sometime, and we are making the most of his presence.

8 comments:

Denna said...

Sweet Pictures!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

So gorgeous...

The Princess's Mommy said...

Praise the Lord! Enjoy every minute!

Love,
Monica

KT said...

Yeah!! Does Lucy have one of those dolls where dad can record his voice in a message, then they make it into a GI Joe type doll? I think I saw them on base last month! Let me know if she doesnt have one!

Julie Young said...

We are glad that John is back!

Laurie said...

Yea!!!!!

Tina said...

oh I'm SO glad he's home! The pictures say it all, enjoy your time together.
Tina

Ashley said...

We are so glad John is back! It looks like Lucy is a Daddy's girl! Precious!