We saw the rocket! What a wonderful thing, even from 58 miles away. Now, to make you all jealous: Luci and I rushed out of the pool to go to the beach to watch the launch. Bryan and JT missed it--they were busy with surfing lessons!
Here's the story: Ares1-X Rocket Launch and a photo from Fox News.

2 comments:
*jealous*
I saw the rocket going up too... I only live approx 30 miles from Kennedy Space Centre (the actual distance that is not driving it, then it is about 40 miles) and I saw this rocket going up as I was going over the bridge to the mainland... I actually have a little video of it on my Facebook...
Where are you right now? Since you saw the rocket?
Well, sorry I don't drop by as much - I am busy with work right now...
Happy Halloween...
Post a Comment