Mr. C.
Mr. C and Luci have been planning to get married for about 2 years now. Seriously. His parents and I don't encourage this, we just listen to the talk and try to calm it down when it comes up. Part of me thinks this is so handy, getting it all planned now. Both sets of parents live here, so chances are very good that they would live in our town when they are grown up. Sounds good to me. Besides, Luci says that "after the honeymoon--you are taking us on a picnic, Mommy--you can take Mr. C home to his house and then bring me home."
Today Mr. C came up to Luci and gave her a big hug. She just stood there, with her arms at her sides. I told Mr. C, "that is enough hugging."
His response?
"I just want to give her a little sugar."
Whoa, boy! Your Daddy told you you couldn't kiss until you were 25!
"It's just on the top of her head."
Smooch!

No comments:
Post a Comment