Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Reading Under the Trees

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Photos from the Library
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo slideshow

I love the program at our library. Mrs. Jessica, the leader of the children's department, is wonderful with the kids. Today was the last preschool class for Luci. There will be summer programs, and some things to do next year, but no weekly event to get ready for during her Kindergarten year. Sniff, sniff. I made some Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies for Jessica and Helen. Luci, with help from JT (since she goes a little Edwards-Scissorhands-crazy when she's holding scissors), picked some of her carnations from the garden. They were PINK carnations, what else?

Cookie recipe at the end of this post.(I added a third chocolate to this, making it nearly deadly delicious!)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We love the library too =) Thanks for the cookie recipe...I am definitely trying that (I love chocolate LOL.)
(Found you from the FG board ;)