Here John is presiding over Christmas morning...notice it is still DARK outside. Later we found out that everyone else in N Alabama got lots of snow but we only got about 3 flakes. oh Joy again.
JT loves his new keyboard for his Rock Band video game. I love his HAIR.
Luci was very happy with her egg slicer. Really! She loves hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, and two egg-slicers have bit the dust this past year.
Loving the make-up that Santa left in her stocking.
And, the yearly present of a Princess dress...this is Rapunzel, complete with long hair.
Loving my new Kindle e-reader...and the book light that goes with it. Bryan said I was doing it wrong...I don't think so, son, it works!
Bryan got a new tv and a video game...no pictures of him, he's off somewhere playing....


1 comment:
I haven't decided if I want a Kindle or not... I like seeing all my books on my shelves... But then, the idea of the Kindle is WAY COOL! *lol* (Right out of Star Trek Enterprise!)
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment