Yesterday we got another 1.19 inches. Yippee! And perhaps some more today.
And now, it's our turn. To have grandchildren here when it's raining. John's daughter Audrey is in town, and bringing over her three children for some fun. I'm sure they'll have fun with Luci's bed , which will mean that bed is seeing some action. Since Luci's slept on the living room floor with me ever since it was built. (Told ya so.)
So, here we are, with lots of wet ground. John's out now, scrounging for some dry wood so we can make a fire in the fire pit and roast marshmallows. It's a fine substitute for going to the big creek with all the girls. We haven't been able to use the fire pit since the weather has been so dry, but today that is not a problem.
Justice, huh, Lord? You laughing at me, up there today? I would be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now I feel really selfish. Here is Luci's province, Guizhou, in the news because of a severe drought.


1 comment:
Glad you got your rain! :) ... Don't send any our way, please! *lol*
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment