Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve Eve

The girls' table....wait, is that Bryan in there, too??
The kids' table during lunch.  Maggie, Sophia, Luci, Haley, Sara.  Do you see why the grown-ups didn't get very many olives?  Every girl but Luci had enough to put on every finger.  (Luci does not like olives.)
Sara


 Nathan

The only photo I could get of all 5 girls.  The neighbor's stinky dog was on our porch....


 Luci being all goofy.  I like this shot because it shows some of the pretty fireplace, and that gorgeous rug John brought home from Afghanistan.



 Christmas Eve


Today's big dinner.  Luci set the table and did a fine job.
 She even made place cards for everyone.

 Ready for a feast!  But wait...where is the fruit salad?
 JT and Luci playing chess.  This set was a gift from Dawn, one of my Feingold friends.  It's a spectacular set with hand-carved pieces.

 Luci with her favorite present (so far!  Santa comes in the morning!).  This is the first Asian doll of any sort that I've seen that truly looks Asian.  I think it even looks like Luci used to, but those cheeks are certainly chubbier on the doll.  Luci named her, "Minjie," which was Luci's Chinese name.

No comments: