Luci and I have been crafty today--we made iPhones for Barbie and G.I. Joe,
a composition book for Barbie (along with a pencil!)
and the other day we made a dress for Barbie from an old t-shirt of Luci's.
Aren't they cute?
Luci wanted you to see the backs of the iPhones (her decorations) and the credit cards she made (hmmm, wonder why she thinks Barbie needs a credit card? Oh yeah. She's seen mama use her debit card a lot.)
Here are the youtube videos, showing how to make all these things:
Dress for Barbie dolls: (very simple!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKQHvxK5qmY
How to make an iPhone: (note: I saved a photo of iPhones and printed them out to be "wallet sized" photos. Perfect for Barbie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGrpriHcdk
How to make a composition book: (Sorry, this video is kind of long--but it is nicely detailed. I glued my composition book cover to the heavyweight paper.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vu60P6O660&feature=related
How to make a pencil: (note: we made them a bit longer for Barbie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DY7oOxpeUM&feature=related

1 comment:
The iPhone is AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment