This has been a busy weekend here at home. John worked on the deck, replacing boards and the stairs to the deck.
JT taught Luci a new video game.
Bryan went to a friend's house to play video games.
And I baked.
First came meatloaf--three ready-to-go meatloaves in the freezer for days when I am short on time.
Then came meatballs, enough for three dinners of spaghetti and meatballs. (Yum!)
The remainder of Saturday was spent making (and sampling!) a yummy sugar cinnamon bread. I made this gluten free and it is so good.
Luci approved of the sugar cinnamon bread! She looks too grown up in this photo.
Strawberries came in this weekend--I bought a flat from a young man at church, who was selling them for his baseball team. Sunday afternoon was spent making freezer jam: 10 half-pints, plus a little bit more in that plastic container. Why aren't they just called cups instead of half-pints??
Now to just master making good gluten free biscuits.

No comments:
Post a Comment