Friday, May 03, 2019

Dryers and Stoves

This has been a cranky day for some. Well, a cranky day for *one.*  😀

The dryer vent got cleaned out for the first time since we moved in. That's twelve years of dryer lint! I feel like we are lucky/blessed/fortunate to not have had a lint fire. The cranky one didn't want to help with this. I sent Luci down to watch and take photos (mama break!).


As the boys were cleaning out the vent, I tried to cook. The oven went out! John said, "Now I know what to get you for Mother's Day!"  It's given us some trouble, so he decided to get a new one for me. Happy! It comes tomorrow.

Apparently, I post too much on Facebook. I have fun reposting funny or interesting items or Bible verses and encouragement, and also telling about what goes on here at our house. I have decided to get back on the blog and try to keep a record of our days here.

No comments: