I finally got to meet the cabinet guy today. John walked around with him in the house, measuring things. (I am too chicken to climb up that little plank into the house--there are no stairs yet. The construction guys probably think it is more manly to teeter on that little plank than use something safe like stairs.) The cabinet guy is going to make a special computer table (decorator's name: "computer workstation") with cabinets for the printer and tower. Also, he's going to make a big pantry: 24" deep, 90" high! I was hoping for 12" deep and 60" high--I went home very happy. John probably feels very poor at this point. At least it is not expensive materials. I could'a chosen the mahogany, honey.
And Tom and Karin are Grandparents! Thomas Tripp was born this week, making me the Great Aunt. Love it! I haven't seen photos yet, but I'm sure he's as cute as all the other babies born into this family. Congratulations, Connor and Kaylie!

No comments:
Post a Comment