Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Catching Up

We really did move. We have some friends who helped us and may not want to be friends any longer. Which is ok, since we found out at the reunion in TN that they are related to us--so they are stuck with us!
Bryan and JT dressed up at Shiloh. We were there with Mom and Dad and Katie and Laura. They got to hear a lecture about war-time surgery...and some ended up feeling queasy. Luci and I missed the talk so Luci could nap in the van. Birthplace of Which Famous American? (hint to family: this is in Waynesboro)
Audrey Vivian holding Luci Vivian.Charlie and Audrey the younger holding Maggie. Laura, Katie and J.T. Sorry it is so dark.
The "kid's table" in our apartment on my birthday. From bottom left, Bryan, Katie, Suzi, J.T. and Laura. There were 15 poeple in our apartment that night! Loud and fun. the lady downstairs was gone that evening (I hope she was, anyway! I didn't see her.).

Luci's first swim, ever. No, she does not have 4 legs! Those are John's arms, holding on to her.

No comments: