Xie Xie
means Thank You.
We released balloons, imagining they were traveling all the way to China.
Yu, Bryan, Luci, JT, and JohnYu was not sure of this strange American custom.
JT loved his job as big brother--Luci was not quite sure about letting go of her balloon, but she got into it and released a couple more.
I can see six balloons in this picture. Can you find them? Do you see more? We let go of eight all together.
I have spent a great deal of the last month in tears as I read 20 Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew. I could go on and on and make you all cry, too, but that is not fair to you. Let it be known that we are supremely indebted to Lu Min Jie's Chinese parents and are so thankful that they gave Luci her beauty, intelligence, and sweet nature.
Xie Xie

No comments:
Post a Comment