Since Luci is so young, just 21 months, I wondered if she would even look at the stage--I did not need to worry! As the Wiggles would say, "No worries, mate!" She had a blast!! She danced and sang (in her baby-way) and had a great time, as you can tell.
"Wake Up, Jeff!" One of the characters is continually falling asleep. The audience yells, "wake up, Jeff!" and Luci did her part.
We went down on the floor before the concert started and got this photo in front of the stage.After seeing Bryan at the hospital, we went to the store to get markers for signing the famous cast, and we also got a Wiggles dvd for Luci. We have been watching it non-stop ever since. Luci gets in front of us to get our attention, says, "Dance!" points to the tv and wiggles her hips to let us know she wants the Wiggles to play. It is getting to the point that I am ready to watch SpongeBob SquarePants instead. If you know how much I despise SpongeBob, you know how desperate I am.
One of the songs at the concert and on the dvd goes like this:
Hands in the air,
Rock-a-bye your bear,
Bear's now asleep.
Shh, shh, shh.
Luci acts out the whole song. Above, she is telling you that "Bear's now asleep," and below she is saying, "Shh, shh, shh."

Luci is just so sweet that she melts my heart every time. Maybe I am not ready for SpongeBob quite yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment