Luci turned two today! We are so blessed to have her here with us. Luci is our little Light. She's just what we needed.
Here are some photos--I don't have one yet of the adorable ladybug shoes that Kathy and Greg gave her, but that one's coming soon. (Thanks, K & G, I love those shoes almost as much as Luci does!)
Nana and Papa sent some cute clothes and Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. I made the dolls 17 years ago as a fund-raiser for a mission trip I went on and Mom very generously bought them to help. Now they belong to Luci, which is such a sweet circle of events. Luci loves the dolls but the wrapping paper seems more fun right now!
This is a doll house that a friend at church has outgrown. Rachel's mom blessed Luci with it, and she loves playing with it! Luci even finagled Daddy into playing with her.
JT's gift is a cute little doggy that barks. Worth some kisses!
Sit and Spin and spin and spin. We found some tiny crocs, too. (Crocs are funny little shoes that look kind of like those clogs from Holland.)
Happy baby and happy big brother and mommy.
I love my new light from Bryan!
Here are some photos of the house. John took the kids out there today while I went to a teacher's program and the Space and Rocket Center.
Front
Back
Here are some photos--I don't have one yet of the adorable ladybug shoes that Kathy and Greg gave her, but that one's coming soon. (Thanks, K & G, I love those shoes almost as much as Luci does!)
Nana and Papa sent some cute clothes and Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. I made the dolls 17 years ago as a fund-raiser for a mission trip I went on and Mom very generously bought them to help. Now they belong to Luci, which is such a sweet circle of events. Luci loves the dolls but the wrapping paper seems more fun right now!
This is a doll house that a friend at church has outgrown. Rachel's mom blessed Luci with it, and she loves playing with it! Luci even finagled Daddy into playing with her.
JT's gift is a cute little doggy that barks. Worth some kisses!
Sit and Spin and spin and spin. We found some tiny crocs, too. (Crocs are funny little shoes that look kind of like those clogs from Holland.)
Happy baby and happy big brother and mommy.
I love my new light from Bryan!Here are some photos of the house. John took the kids out there today while I went to a teacher's program and the Space and Rocket Center.
Front
Back

No comments:
Post a Comment