We went by the house today after JT's soccer game (which he WON! he wants you to know).I took photos of most of the rooms to show you the colors. The painting is not yet done, so keep that in mind as you look through these. Also, the electricity is not hooked up yet, so some of the rooms look a little dark. They look nice and sunny to me! I am used to living in the woods, and it was always dark in the house, even on sunny days. This house is nice and bright, a happy house. We are still out in the country (actually 5 miles further out than where we were), but not in the woods. I love this house!

The kitchen, as viewed from the dining room. I love the cabinets!

The master bath (John likes it when I call him "Master") and the light above the whirlpool bathtub (hooray for the fancy tub!!).

Luci in her GREEN room. If it looks too green after we've lived in it for a while, I am going to sponge paint a lighter green or white on top of it to tone it down.

The living room, and Bryan and Luci. There will eventually be a deck out back, off of that little porch you see through the French doors.

JT wanted a shot of his really cool ceiling fan.

Bryan and Luci in Bryan's room--it is the same color as JT's room.

Dining room and the light fixture. I really like this fixture, and it only
looks exspensive. The ceiling is white--the yellow color is just a reflection from the walls.

The cabinets above the computer desk and the pretty light fixture that hangs there.
No comments:
Post a Comment