Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's E.coli. And Prayers, Please.

Luci has E. coli, yet none of the classic symptoms. We got her new prescription today, and I really dreaded giving her the first dose. Guess What? She likes it! I gave the first dose in the car before driving away from the pharmacy, and on the way home she said over and over, "I took my medicine! Mommy is happy!" That is the understatement of the day.

Prayer requests:

for Luci: to get completely well (and the rest of us to stay well)

for Dad W. (Olen): to heal from his surgery

for Mom W. (Jeanne): taking care of Dad W.

1 comment:

Denna said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I have been out of touch with the blog world the past few days. I did not know she was sick. I will be praying for her and you to. Medicine is so hard to get down sometimes. Keep us updated.
Denna