We started school a couple of weeks ago. We always start the year out gradually, and today was the first day to include every subject. That explains why I am now just getting around to getting the "Start of School" photo. It's been a tradition since Bryan started Kindergarten in 1997 to take the kids' photos next to the hutch, to record their growth. Here's what came out today:
Bryan's sign says 9th Grade, JT's says 6th Grade and Luci's sign says Mascot.
Oops!
JT thought we should take a mug shot, too.
Bryan in 1997, starting Kindergarten. WOW! Bryan, you were such a sweet little fellow. Now you are almost completely grown, and just as sweet.
And, yes, if you are keeping count, Bryan's grade really is 9, not 10. He would be just barely 18 when starting college--a little young, I think, to throw him to the wolves--if we kept on the same track. So we stretched Junior High out an extra year and he's just now starting High School. This has worked out fine with his friends and classes at church. The only ones it seems to have confused is the Grandparents, but they have adjusted just fine, too.

1 comment:
Drew and Ben started school last Tues but I did not take one pic!! SHAME on me! I'll have to take one Monday morning!
CUTE PICS!
Sonya
Post a Comment