Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Want to Be Faith!!

Our family has "adopted" one of the Agape children whose families registered for Christmas presents. The little girl we chose is Faith, who is 3 years old, and loves Disney Princesses and all things pink. John thought maybe Luci nominated herself, since the description fits her to a "T."
JT and I got most of our gifts on Sunday afternoon--without Luci knowing about it. Today Luci and I were in Family Dollar store and found a little Disney Princess purse. I said, "This is for a little girl named Faith." Luci got to pick out a little princess painting set for herself, and seemed happy with that. Until we got home, and the fit started! She tried to get to the purse but I moved it again and again. Then, the yelling started, and Luci's cry was,
"I WANT TO BE FAITH!"

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh My isn't that how we ALL are!!!

Julie Young said...

How funny! Smart girl...if you won't give it to her then why not by Faith and get it! Cute!