Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Life is all about ME," says Luci.

Blue's Clues just came on. Joe said, "It's my birthday!" Luci said, "Hey, I have a birthday! He has one like me!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At soccer practice Thursday night, the identical twins Mason and Nate had on different colored shirts. Coach, clarifying which boy was which, said, "Mason, you're wearing red, and Nate, you're wearing green." Then Luci (the only Asian on the team, the only one with black hair, and at that moment the only girl) piped up, "And I'm wearing white!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was all about J.T.--Luci and I took him to Huntsville for a Tang Soo Do clinic at the YMCA. Leave the house at 7 a.m. and home at 6 p.m. Once we got to the YMCA, Luci says, "Come on! I want to go to the mall!" We passed a mall on the way to the Y. She's a shopper through and through. We've only been to that particular mall once before, and Luci remembered the Build a Bear Workshop (we have a lamb in a wedding dress now), and the Chinese food in the food court (their fried rice was our lunch).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday we studied the human body...the skeleton was the topic. A few hours after lessons were over, Luci kept telling me her "skillet" was sore. Finally, in frustration, she said, "You know! My skillet! Where my bones are!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tee hee, too cute! I just read your last post too ... love the Luci-speak. I may 'borrow" your idea for my blog! Naomi's current funny word is Ham-ger-ber for hamburger.