.
Luci selling cookies with her class. One dollar per bag. She made sure to touch most of the dollars that were spent at her table. She would not get up until all the cookies were sold. I was impressed with her perseverance. She was hanging on for quite a while. Finally I bought the last three bags and then she got up.
I got a haircut and perm today. I told Rita,my hairdresser, to do what she wanted: just don't change the hair color. Luci's reaction was not good. She pointed at my head and said, "What is it?! Can you take off the wiggly parts and make it flat again? How will you sleep? Is that a wig?" It did inspire her to paint my portrait...the real me is on the left.
(It's purple lipstick. Not my usual shade.)

2 comments:
Your daughter is precious. What a wonderful family!
Arent kids funny :-) I think the 'do' looks nice!
Good job on the cookie sales Kids!
Post a Comment