.
I told them thank you for coming forward, that was very nice. I was impressed that they did come tell me, because this sort of thing happens. We are on a hilly, curvy road and boxes just get hit occasionally. They offered to bring me a new mailbox and I said that was very kind, but it still was working and they didn't have to do that, and anyways, my husband is the one who'd put it up and he's overseas right now.
.
Well. That did it. They said they'd bring me a new box. One of the men, James, gave me a business card, and said they'd call me about bringing out the new box.
.
Today they showed up with a new box, complete with numbers, and put it up. With directions to call them if something isn't working with it.
.
Everyday Heroes, indeed!
.
Guess who I'm calling when we need help with bugs?

2 comments:
That was great of them! I love a good heroe story to stat my day!
Dear Susan,
What do they do to help with the bugs, come out on a regular basis to feed them?
And, by the way SPIDERS do a pretty good job of dealing with bugs!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment