Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Ice Skating
Today was a homeschool ice skate day at Point Mallard's skate rink. Here are some shots.
Love those red cheeks!
Bryan spent a lot of time actually running on the ice. I don't see how he manages that.
The best part of the day? That I got to stay home! John graciously gave me a break today.
Well, maybe he heard the desperation in my voice, since I was begging him to take over for me for a day. I love my children. I really do. I love homeschooling. I really do. But. (and you knew there was a but coming) But the boys wear me down so much! One of the things you get when you homeschool is a constant presence of whatever sibling clash is in your home. If the kids went to a school outside our home, they would be around other kids (and not around me), so there would not be the 14-hour-a-day ragging that they do to each other. The other 8 hours is nighttime, in separate rooms. Thank Goodness for separate rooms!
Labels:
homeschool,
Ice Skating,
Really Cute Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes I so know what you mean about the CONSTANT sibling and being around everyone is like. {HUG} YAY for a great break.
Hey, I'm headed to a zoo next week...either the one north or the one south.
We all need a day to relax.:) Looks like they had fun.
Post a Comment