Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Luci-isms

Luci's studying The Creation (you know, the Seven Days of the beginning of the world and the Adam and Eve story) in Sunday School.  Yesterday she had this question, as she thought about the primitive way Adam and Eve lived:

Mama, you know water?  When you were little, a little girl, where did you get water?

We had this amazing thing called a faucet.  How old do you think I am, Luci?

Really old.  Like Eighteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

talking about her doll:  

Jessie likes to eat vomit-crats.

What is a vomit-crat?
It's from Africa.  It's a sammich made with chicken and cow.

Is it like a demo-crat?
Yup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And this lovely from JT, as he, Luci and I drive through Missouri:

I am with the best two people in the whole world.

(anything he wants, don't you think?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids asked me this week if my parents ever graduated the 6th grade!!