Monday, July 19, 2010

De-Cluttering

I know, I am about 3 years behind in de-cluttering the kitchen counters.  And my purse.  And the van.  And...well, you get the idea.

I found a few scraps of paper with things written on them, stuff from our trip and some Luci-isms, that I don't remember if I shared before.  So here they are (maybe again):

Luci's newest song:

Rain, rain
Go away.
Come again some other time.


What she asked John about his trip to Afghanistan.  She finally got up her courage to ask him this:

Did they shoot you in the engineer?

print-zel:   pretzel to you and me.

4,346.9 miles:  The length of our entire trip from here to there (Boise) and back, and mommy did not go crazy!  (we are not counting that 50-mile stretch in Kansas)

Two:  the number of throwed rolls that JT caught at Lambert's.

Two-and-a-half:  the number of Ramona books that we've read so far, getting ready for the Beezus and Ramona movie opening on Friday. 

Three: how many kids in this world are my absolute favorites.

1 comment:

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi! This is my first visit to your cute family blog--love your sweet story of foreign adoption. Your blog brought a smile to my face. Keep up the good work in ministering to your precious family.