Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Rooster

That's my new nick-name for Luci.  She has woken me up between five and six a.m. every day for the past week.  She gets settled back down and goes back to sleep, but I end up wide-awake.

Like now.  She woke up at four a.m. today.  She's asleep.  I'm not.

YAWN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some recent shots:

Luci's Simply Modest swimsuit finally wore out.   While we were in Idaho.  Since we had pools at every hotel, I had to replace the suit.  I found a cute little rash-guard type suit at the mall, but it had a skimpy bottom.  Just wearing it (and it was the correct size) showed too much backside.  I have a wedge, Mama! was the cry.

So, when we got home, I bought some pink (is there any other color, really?) swimsuit material and added the leggings (I made capri pants and sewed them inside the suit's bottom) and Luci wanted a skirt, which her other Simply Modest suits had.  Here are the results.  Please notice she is modeling the suit with her multiplication flash cards.  Too funny!


Here is the little jumper I made for the Fourth of July. 


And the Harding Swing, all complete!  I  love this.  What a great husband.

No comments: