We have email contact with John and Bryan in Guadalcanal. I kept asking John how Bryan is doing, is he well, is he happy? This email was in my in-box this morning:
Mother,
This is Bryan, I would like it if you read Matthew 6:30, it says and I quote, "O ye of little faith?". Lots of stuff happened this week, I got to pray in front of the congregation, even spoke for a minute during the contribution. I also got two girlfriends, they have my email and they're going to teach me to speak Pigeon, they also said that I, "Must come back!" Their names are (Spelling them they way they are pronounced.) Fa-feena, and Jeraleen.
Well, dad will give all the info about whats going on in his next email.
We're going to see the American War Memorial tomorrow, we're hoping we don't take too long and miss the plane.
Love, Bryan.
Oh My. Luci is all a-gog to hear that Bryan has girlfriends! ☺ I can't wait to hear all his stories!

1 comment:
He sounds like such a great kid, with a good head on his sholders. I hope he enjoys his time over there. :)
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment