Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I know you were wondering....

This is Merv.

I couldn't find this Nativity set in time for the holidays...I hid it last January, trying to get Luci to let me put it away.  I just found it, 12 days after Christmas!  And inside the box were some other characters.  Luci set out the scene.  I asked, "Which one is Merv?"

And she pointed.  So now you know.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How cute! ... We had the Little People nativity too, but ours was the original version. (Actually, we still have it packed away, but the kids have outgrown all the Little People things... Which is sad...)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Dina K said...

That is hysterical!!! We have the same nativity set and I find army guys, princesses and littlest pet shop characters in there all the time. My 4yo daughter asked if Mary was dead (she's into pondering death since out cat died a few weeks ago). I said yes, she got very old and died. Two days later in the middle of Christmas dinner she said, "Mom, I really miss Mary". HAHA. I still laugh about that.

http://kimblelife.blogspot.com