Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Morning

It happened again.  The Superintendent of our school system felt the need to call us at 5:22 a.m. to let us know that school will be delayed until 10:30 this morning.  H-E-L-L-O-ooooo!  We are homeschoolers and don't care.  I also don't care to be called at 5:22 a.m.!  Did I mention it was early??!!  There is sleet in the area--at our house, it's just rain.  But never mind, the Super says it's URGENT that we homeschoolers know, too.

Since John didn't get up until 7-something, I did not feel guilty at all when Luci took him over after breakfast (a breakfast that I cooked hot and fresh, by the way) and dragged him hither-and-yon (well, as hither-and-yon as you can get and still be inside the house). 

Here they are having a "Cinderella Art-Off," which means they are both drawing Cinderella, and Luci is the one who judges who did the better job.  She always wins the contests.  As if there were any doubt.

Yes, it's cold in this house.  At least Luci's dressed! 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your super calls people when there is no school?!?! They don't do that here. They call it into the local radio and news stations, and they announce the closings on the radio or on the news. Much nicer that calls that early in the morning!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/