Mommy, I have this crunchy part here on my arm. Luci, it's a scab.
Hamsterdam--the capital of the Netherlands.
Hamster-- what Luci talked Mommy into getting. Not to be confused with Hamsterdam, or the Hamster Dance.
Hambony--the machine that cleans the ice at the skating rink,
Mommy, I'm singled. You are married.
Suspenders--being in suspense. Mommy, I'm in suspenders!!
Luci had a doctor's appointment a month or so ago. Everyone (and I mean everyone--from the receptionist, to every nurse, to the doctor and learning specialist) we saw told me that Luci is so verbal. Of course. And I'm paying through the nose for this diagnosis? That she's verbal? On the way home, I told Luci that everyone said she was verbal. Luci got very upset, and told me in no uncertain terms, "I am not a fur-ball!" I guess this is not the time to mention that they also said she had a great vocabulary.

No comments:
Post a Comment