Sunday, June 26, 2011

Luci-isms

Just a few from our trip:

Upon biting into a banana nut muffin at one hotel:  I don't want this, it has an omelete in it! (we think she meant "nuts")


Upon driving through Kansas:  We are on the other side of the world!


LICENSE PLATE!!  We keep track of license plates and try to spot one from each state.  I even go so far as to carry a blank USA map, to color in each state as we find them.  Every once in a while, Luci would spot an unusually colored one and scream, "License Plate!"  thus ensuring the driver was fully awake.


On Day 14 of our 16-day trip, Luci says, in a mournful tone, I miss Bryan.  It took fourteen days, but she did eventually miss him.  (I missed him all along, but he didn't miss us at all.  Of course.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

We like to spot different lisence plates too, but I've never thought of doing the map thing. Very cool! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/