Okay, so I didn't get the cards sent. Here is our Christmas Card/Family Brag Letter for 2011.
Bryan graduated from high school in the Spring! He got his braces off in the Fall. Bryan also got his first-ever real job (meaning the paycheck did not come from mom and dad), teaching gymnastics.
Luci continues to bring us joy. She's learning to read and learning to bake. A winning combination!
JT is doing well in his high school studies. He is enjoying the continuation of his Tang Soo Do training, in which he has a black belt.
All three kids work with Susan at the Friendship Center at church every week. Susan continues to homeschool JT and Luci. John has several part time jobs . He likes to keep busy...retiring from TVA and the Army Reserves left him with lots of time! We went to Idaho to see Susan's family in June. John's folks moved to Alabama in October so we get to see them more often than we used to.
I left out all the arguing that happens here between siblings and the two successful surgeries (shoulder and knee) that John had. Maybe I didn't leave them out after all. Mostly we are a normal family just doing normal stuff. Nothing too exciting here.
Please leave a link to your family's news. I'd love to see how you are doing, too!

1 comment:
Sounds like the family is doing well! Glad you had a good year. :)
You can find our Christmas Newsletter here:
http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/the-one-with-the-christmas-newsletter-for-2011/
My domain at scrapgrrl.com expired, and I am having a HECK of a time getting my blog back. I am blogging at my old back-up blog for now, on Wordpress, while I try to get a new domain. Will let you know when that is done. I am trying to get http://johnsons-journey.com
Post a Comment