We informed our server that Luci, JT and I needed gluten free items. It was easy from then on at every meal. We ordered each meal the night before--so, we ordered Monday's dinner on Sunday night.
Everything we got that was gluten free was wonderful, and you could not tell the items were gluten free at all. The texture of the breads was fantastic.
Here is a roll that Luci poked and added butter to:
Since Luci could not eat the regular meals that were designed for kids (chicken nuggets, pizza, macaroni and cheese, and spaghetti), she got STEAK or a juicy chicken breast every night with her choice of vegetables. Here is her steak served on a Micky plate. Our server cut it up for her! I didn't even have to do that. Love vacations where I don't have to do anything.
Pizza from Flo's 8 Cafe, on the deck near the pools--Gluten Free!! It was WONDERFUL. (you had to special request this)
Gluten free hamburger buns and hot dog buns were also available (special request, also). I think the fries were not fried in a dedicated fryer--so they were not truly gluten-free. Luci and I had no problem with them. JT had a little bit of a problem, but not enough to quit eating them. :)
The magic pizza shells. I am on a quest to find these. So far, amazon.com is the only place I've found them (and a whopping big charge it is for shipping, so we haven't gotten them yet!).

No comments:
Post a Comment