This has been a big week for two members of our family.
First, Luci got a new bike! It's about time, hmmm? Here she is with her new bike and old bike.
Such a happy girl!
Bryan started college today! He got up early, which never happens. I don't expect it to happen on any other school day this summer. I met him at the breakfast table with this sign: "First Day of College: May 30, 2012"
He grinned! I was concerned that he would think it was just too stupid to pose, but he did, and did it happily. John did remind him that college was not like homeschool, and he'd have to change out of his pajamas to go!
We've been doing this tradition since Bryan began Kindergarten. Every year I have the kids stand next to the hutch, to measure their growth. My, how he's grown.

1 comment:
I like your "stand by the hutch" pictures. What an awesome idea! Wish I had done something like that!
Love the new bike! :)
http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment