Tuesday, January 29, 2013

School Work (?)

Today part of JT's schoolwork was to watch Thornton Wilder's Our Town.  (I am thankful for Netflix!)

He was so enthralled with the show, don't you think?  Here he is watching:



And, yes, that's Luci doing a "photo bomb."

What does Luci do when I'm busy with JT's schoolwork?  (besides tear up the house, I mean)

She does a little artwork:





I hope you can see that.  I told Luci that it looks sort of like Papa.

Papa?  Does he have a moustache?   yes

Does he have a hat?  yes

Does he have a demonicle?  after rolling on the floor, laughing, I said yes.

2 comments:

Papa said...

And to think, she drew me from memory!! What a girl!!

Love and kisses,
Papa

Julie said...

An artist in the making! ... And wouldn't it be nice if schoolwork always involved Netflix?! :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/