Thursday, May 04, 2006

How Did We Come Up With the Name for this Blog?

There is a really wonderful book called, Just Add One Chinese Sister by Patricia McMahon and Conor Clarke McCarthy, illustrated by Karen A. Jerome. My sister-in-law, Karin, sent it to us when Luci came home (it is also from Tom, my brother, and their children , but I know Karin picked it out!). It describes our family so well. The question in the book is, "How do you become a big brother? Just Add One Chinese Sister." There is even a red-headed boy in the story, and we have one of those, too. Check out the book sometime, you will like it, too...but have a hanky nearby.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Hey! I found you! Don't you just love children's books and how you can learn so much FROM them and relate so much TO them!

By the way----I really have enjoyed getting to know you a little better in bible study. I love Thursdays!