I am the cutest cheerleader in the Auburn squad. Daddy bought this outfit for me the day he first saw my picture--last June! Some people, those who root for the other team, look at me and say, "Bless her heart." I think that's good. Maybe.
Did you know that the grass at the YMCA tickles? You ought to try it! It works best if you just lie down on it.
Wow, cheering is hard work! Here I am in my pink princess chair. Mommy is "Queen of Quite a Lot," and she says I am "Princess of Everything Else."

2 comments:
Hi Susan!
I love these pics of your family! Your dd is especially cute in her princess chair!
Abby
I love the Queen of quite a lot and the princess of everything else! I love this family of yours!
But I can't remember my password so I have to put my whole name! lOL!
Maryellen from fg
Post a Comment