We had a big party today! Luci's name was drawn for a reduced price party at our wonderful Children's Museum. It is a small museum, with high quality. It is one of the best children's museums that we've been to, and we've been to quite a few. I was thrilled that Luci's name was chosen for the party! We all had fun--the kids pretty much filled up the museum and got to play with their favorite things.
Here are photos of some of our favorite people:
Here are photos of some of our favorite people:
Luci's name was posted throughout the museum.
Karlee and Kate--there were costumes for the kids to put on! FUN.
Maggie and Seora
Nathan Riley, Hannah and Britt (I couldn't catch Cole on camera) working the locks on the Tennessee River

hmmm....awfully cute! Casey Brooke and Bryan....more on Bryan's costume later.
Nathan Riley and JT digging for dinosaur bones
Bryan decided that the boys' costumes were a little dull. Oh, brother! Don't you know that Mommy has a blog???
Bryan, Graham, Nathaniel, Ben and Tyler
Whitt
Luci and Kate
Luci found the water! Love seeing that happy face. Later, Diane wrung lots of water out of Luci's sleeves. It was pretty funny.
When we got home, I thought I put the leftover cupcakes up high enough. I heard a crash! John went to investigate and I yelled, "Grab the camera!" Luci's only comment was, "Mmm, Good!"





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Luci!!!
Abby from FG
Post a Comment