Sunday, September 09, 2007

Update Me, Please

Hooray, hooray, we got a new computer! But my favorites are wiped out.... If I have visited your blog and left a message (I'm LucisMomma in your messages), would you please leave me a message so I can add your blog to my favorites list again?

Denna, The Hodges, The Jamiesons, Connor and Kaylee, The Morgans, The Carters, Gena, Cortney, Meredith, Julie, Krista, Scarlett, Lily Pie's family (I want to keep up on the surgery progress!), Ella B, I know I'm forgetting some favorites but my mind is blank right now.

Thanks so very much!

The last computer we got was in December 2001. John and I thought it was our Christmas present to each other, but the very next week our heat pump went out and bam! that was our real Christmas present, and about 10 or 11 times as expensive. bummer. And the next month a new version of the "brand new, must-have, updated version of Windows" we just bought came out. So look for an update to Vista in the next few weeks....

3 comments:

Denna said...

I just told my husband that I want a new computer. I went through loosing all my favorite bloggers awhile back. I got most of them back, but I lost some to. If you have a yahoo account then you should do google reader. Download that and when you go to a blog you like you add them to your google reader and they will always be there. Even better their name will light up when they do a new post so you don't have to look everyday. Just a few hints.
Denna

Julie Young said...

Congrats on the new computer!!

Sonya said...

WHOOO HOOOO for the new computer!

Sonya