Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big Bed!

Well, sort of big bed. It is a real twin mattress instead of the crib mattress. Luci is in love with this bed! The boys rescued it from a bed in the Man Cave and we fixed it up for Miss Luci. She has spent all afternoon jumping on it, laying on it, reading books and doing puzzles on it. About the bedding: It's a mish-mash of princess crib comforter, princess pillowcase and JT's old Bob the Builder sheets. Luci thinks it looks great, and that's all that matters. (Why the bib? It was in the dress-up box, that's why. She needs no reason. I'm just happy she has clothes on!) I got this bookcase and rug long before Luci came home.
The closet. Luci has a whole box of costumes. She can be anything from a bride to a princess to a pirate or even a Blue Angels pilot.
Hopscotch rug from Walmart.
Yes, I know the room is GREEN.

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

I love green! It's great! Kids seem to have an easier transition from crib to bed if said bed is on the floor. My oldest slept on the floor (no mattress!) by choice for a long time before he decided a mattress was ok.

The Princess's Mommy said...

I love the rug and the green room and Luci's hair! Too cute!!

Monica