Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Playing with Kalyn

Today Luci, JT and I went to Kathy's house after karate. I forgot my camera, so I'll just describe what the photos would have looked like:

  • Luci grabbing a toy that Kalyn just started playing with.
  • Kalyn grabbing it back.
  • Luci throwing something at Kalyn,
  • Kalyn tossing it right back.
  • Kalyn wearing "dress-up" shoes that Luci wants.
  • Vice versa.

The last shot:

  • Kalyn standing at her door, making sure we actually leave.

It will be nice when the girls are at that cognitive age where sharing actually takes place. Kathy and I got a good work-out, separating girls and laughing a lot. JT was a great big brother and helped out, so he got a Coca Cola Icee on the way home as a reward. In the car, I asked Luci, "Did you have fun playing with Kalyn?" Her reply: "I not want to share my toys!" Well, duh.

We invited Kathy and Kalyn over to "share" Luci's toys soon. I think I saw a gleam in Kalyn's eyes....

No comments: