Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Everyday Chores

The kids have a chore chart (I'm on it, too). There are chores they do everyday and there are some that occur weekly. Monday is window washing day. Here is Bryan pretending to fall off the deck while he washes the living room window. JT gets (gets? He says he HAS to) do all the mirrors inside the house.
Luci is learning to shake out the kitchen rugs. She chose that outfit, not me!
PS to my Feingold friends: Yes, I know the Windex is blue, and there is non-FG lotion and shampoo on the bathroom counter. Those things haven't seemed to bother any of my kids. I got dealt a good hand with these three--since Bryan's body has healed so much from his pre-Feingold days (he was hyper almost beyond belief), he does not seem to react to much anymore. Hooray for that!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Thats right....get those kids to cleaning!!