That was the news from Luci tonight on the way home from church. We had a fellowship time after worship and, after eating, the kids played while the grown-ups visited. I kept an eye on Luci, waiting for her and Cole to discover each other, and Bam! they did. They spent quite a while running around and having fun. Cole is that 5 year old cutey-pie who's been crushing on Luci, and vice-versa. (Now, normally I don't encourage this kind of behavior--but the guy's been praying for Luci for several months now! and it would be so nice if she stayed in the area when she's grown...a sure thing since both are from here...talk about planning ahead!)
On the trip home, Luci gave me the big news. She's married to Cole.
I informed Luci that, if you're married to Cole, you can't live at our house anymore. You have to go live with Cole.
OK.
You can't live with mommy.
OK.
You can't have binky and blanky anymore.
Oh, PHOOEY! I not married.

4 comments:
That is hilarious! A binkie and a blankie is a big sacrifice just for a stinky old boy! I'm sure Lucy keeps you laughing a LOT!
Looks like you got the boot on that one. HA!
Too cute! I just realized that Luci is from Guizhou! So is Sydney! Did you know that already?
Soo cute!
DS married the neighbor girl when he was 3 1/2, my oldest DD officiated (she was 4 at the time). Thanks for stirring up memories!
Post a Comment