And Bryan, back in 1997:
We actually started a few weeks ago, but only just now got around to taking the picture. We are done with the little "get your feet wet" kind of projects (those Target booklets). Today we completed a lap book on the Olympics. Tomorrow we begin our Weaver curriculum! (that sound you hear? the boys groaning!)

4 comments:
JT actually looks excited to be starting back to school!
Look! Luci got taller than her sign this year! teehee...good idea to do the picture - in our house I think we'd have a new kid in every one! lol
Wow...they really have grown!!! Can you believe it's school time already?!?!? Sophie starts tomorrow!! I'm going to have to get to bed REALLY early. (I'm a late night...late sleeper) So...UGH, my body has some adjusting to do! Hope you guys have a wonderful year! I know you will!!
Blessings,
Buffi
WOW! What a difference a year makes! We are gearing up for our 1st day - August 11th. Everyone's really excited! Even the teacher! I bought those books at Target just the other day. I found some Pooh Bear Prek books for Sydney - she is so EXCITED to "go" to school this year!
Post a Comment