Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Oh, Good Grief
Last night, Luci and I saw Mina from Sprout's Good Night Show make a penguin. It involved a toilet paper roll. This morning, I'm looking up the directions on the internet, and told Luci to "go get the toilet paper roll off the bathroom counter."
Here's what she came back with:
And here's the penguin we made with that newly-empty t.p. roll:
Labels:
Arts and Crafts,
Luci,
toilet paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute!!! Love that grin.
LOVE IT! :-)
Hey, that penquin turned out great! Luci is adorable as always!
Love,
Monica
i love it, i will have remeber it that next time we do a craft.
Post a Comment