Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Oh, my! This was FUN! Luci had a ball, but managed to keep a straight face during the process. A Fairy-Godmother-in-Training greets you and gives the special girl a brochure with her name, "Princess.....," on the front. Luci chose her hair-do and was led back for a beauty treatment. Once in the beauty parlor, I was not surprised to see so many moms and dads handing over their credit cards for this special Princess treatment. It really is just too, too special. There were girls up to 12 or 13 years old getting their hair done. I would have absolutely loved this if I ever had the chance.

PS to Buffi--we are having terrific weather--makes me feel a little guilty after all that rain you slogged through! (But not too guilty.)


Luci was a bit hesitant to go with the Fairy-Godmother-in-Training until she was sure I was right behind her.
Getting her nails done...pink, of course!
Special make-up and a jewel. I was astonished at just how Chinese Luci looked after her hair was pulled back. She just looks like a Willingham to me, until this afternoon. :) And for those of you who remember the He Kexin-Olympic scandal, I think this photo shows how much Luci looks like Kexin.
At the end, you get to sign the guest book. Luci took this seriously, as you can tell by her eyebrows! (Note to Julie: Look at that high Buyi or Miao forehead!) And yes, she has hair extensions!
Bryan helping the Princess play a computer game.
Wow, Princess Luci! Nana and Papa--Luci spent some of her birthday money today on a special Cinderella necklace with a locket and a jewelry box. She loves them. Thank you!JT showing us how to defend against Star Wars bad guys. The toy store has a station to build your own light saber. Too cool! The boys spent some of their money on this.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This looks SO FUN! I hope you are both healthy now and everyone is having a ball!
Cindy
P.S. I tried your mild cheesy chicken enchiladas from the FG board this weekend and they were yummy Thanks!

Buffi Young said...

I'm SO glad you guys are having terrific weather!!! It was only really bad on us two days...so that's too too terrible out of 5. I think I just had a negative outlook because I needed to go to the doc and all! Once I got that sorted...I was GREAT!!! :) Looks like yall are having a wonderful time!!! We didn't do bippity bobbity botique....it looks like Lucy really enjoyed it!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!
Buffi